This 2012 Taper Lock Bushing is a high-quality, durable, and reliable product that is precisely manufactured to last and outperform the competition. 2012 Taper Lock Bushings are used in a wide variety of applications, including We also carry pulleys, sprockets, drums, drive wheels, tail wheels, pulleys, and gears! Additionally, this bushing has a 35mm bore with a standard keyway; for more information on 2012 Taper Lock bushings, please contact us and we will be happy to assist you.
2012 Taper Lock Bushing Dimensions
- Bushing Number: 2012
- Bore: 35mm
- Dimension (A): 2-3/4"
- Dimension (B): 1-1/4"
- Dimension (D): 2-5/8"
- Number Of Set Screws: 2
- Threads: 7/16"
- Length: 7/8"
- Wrench Torque: 280 LBS
- Weight: 1.5 LBS
1. Remove all oil, dirt, and paint from shafts, bushing bores, bushing exterior, and bores of components (sprockets, pulleys, etc...).
2. Insert the bushing into the assembly. Matching hole patterns, not threaded holes (each hole is threaded on only one side).
3. Screw the set screw or cap screw into the half-threaded hole, as shown in the figure below. Install the assembly on the shaft.
4. Alternately tighten the set screws or cap screws* to the recommended torque settings in the table below.
5. Fill all unoccupied holes with grease.