The 1210 Taper Lock Bushing is a high-quality, durable, and reliable product that is precisely manufactured to last and outperform the competition. The 1210 Taper Lock Bushing has a wide range of applications, including We also supply pulleys, sprockets, drums, drive wheels, tail wheels, pulleys, and gears! Additionally, the bushing has a 20mm bore with a standard keyway; for more information on 1210 taper lock bushings, please get in touch with us, and we will be happy to assist you.
1210 Taper Lock Bushing Dimensions
- Bushing Number: 1210
- Bore: 20mm
- Dimension (A): 1-7/8"
- Dimension (B): 1"
- Dimension (D): 1-3/4"
- Number Of Set Screws: 2
- Threads: 3/8"
- Length: 5/8"
- Wrench Torque: 175 LBS
- Weight: 0.5 LBS
1. Remove all oil, dirt, and paint from shafts, bushing bores, bushing exterior, and bores of components (sprockets, pulleys, etc...).
2. Insert the bushing into the assembly. Matching hole patterns, not threaded holes (each hole is threaded on only one side).
3. Screw the set screw or cap screw into the half-threaded hole, as shown in the figure below. Install the assembly on the shaft.
4. Alternately tighten the set screws or cap screws* to the recommended torque settings in the table below.
5. Fill all unoccupied holes with grease.