High Quality Manufacturing Steel Taper Lock Bush
Taper Lock Bush model as below:
Europer standard TB type: 1008,1108,1210,1215,1310,1610,1615,2012,2517,2525,3571,3030,
3535,4040,4545,5050,6050, 7060, 8060, 10085, 125710
American standard TB type: 1008, 1108, 1210, 1215, 1610, 1615, 2012, 2517, 2525, 3571, 3030, 3535, 4040, 4545, 5050
American standard QD type: JA, SH, SDS, SD, SK, SF, E, F, J, M, N, P
American standard STB type: G, H, P1, P2, P3, B, Q1, Q2, Q3, R1, R2, S1, S2, U0, U1, U2, W1, W2
American standard XTB type: XTB15, XTB20, XTB25, XTB30, XTB35, XTB40, XTB45, XTB50, XTB60, XTB70, XTB80, XTB100, XTB120
Wheel hub: BF, SM, WH, WA, WM, W, H-QD, H-STB, HB, H-XT, K, S.
Material of Taper Bush: Cast Iron, GG22, GG25, steel(45)
Feature of Taper Bush:
*Easy on-easy off;
*Machined to high precise tolerance;
*A full range of both metric and inch sizes taper bushes are available;
*Most of our Taper lock bushes are exported to Europe and North America.
Taper Lock Bolt On Flange Cast Iron Metal Black-phosphated Bore 24mm WIth Key Sleeve QD Type JA-24MM Taper Lock Bush
1) Competitive price and good quality
2) Used for transmission systems.
3) Excellent performance, long using life
4) Could be developed according to your drawings or data sheet
5) Pakaging:follow the customers' requirements or as our usual package
6) Brand name: per every customer's requirement.
7) Flexible minimum order quantity
8) Sample can be supplied
1) Timing Belt Pulley (Synchronous Pulley), Timing Bar, Clamping Plate;
2) Forging, Casting, Stampling Part;
3) V Belt Pulley and Taper Lock Bush; Sprocket, Idler and Plate Wheel;Spur Gear, Bevel Gear, Rack;
4) Shaft Locking Device: could be alternative for Ringfeder, Sati, Chiaravalli, Tollok, etc.;
5) Shaft Coupling:including Miniature couplings, Curved tooth coupling, Chain coupling, HRC coupling, Normex coupling, Type coupling, GE Coupling, torque limiter, Universal Joint;
6) Shaft Collars: including Setscrew Type, Single Split and Double Splits;
7) Timing Belt: including Rubber and PU timing belts for industrial;
8) Other customized Machining Parts according to drawings (OEM).
ZheJiang Mighty Machinery Co., Ltd. specializes in manufacturing Mechanical Power Transmission Products.
We Mighty is the division/branch of SCMC Group, which is a wholly state-owned company, established in 1980.
-3 manufacturing factories, we have 5 technical staff, our FTY have strong capacity for design and process design, and more than
70 workers and double shift eveyday.
-Large quality of various material purchase and stock in warhouse which ensure the low cost for the material and production in
-Strick quality control are apply in the whole prodution. we have incoming inspection,process inspection and final production
inspection which can ensure the perfect of the goods quality.
-14 years of machining experience. Long time cooperate with the Global Buyer, make us easy to understand the csutomer and handle the export.
MIGHTY's products are mainly exported to Europe, America and the Middle East market. With the top-ranking management, professional technical support and abundant export experience, MIGHTY has established lasting and stable business partnership with many world famous companies and has got good reputation from CHINAMFG customers in international sales
Q: Are you trading company or manufacturer ?
A: We are factory, also do trading company business. Because our company do export 36years, having our own factories, also cooperated with other many factories.
Q:What's the MOQ?
A:We have not a clear limit,1 or 2pcs is available.
Q: How long is your delivery time?
A: 3-5 days via DHL, TNT, UPS, FEDEX.
Diffirent based on the diffirent countries of customers via CHINAMFG shipping.
Q: Do you provide samples ? is it free or extra ?
A:yes,we provide free samples for checking the build quality and real performance of our products,the freight need to be covered by customer.
Q: What is your terms of payment ?
A: T/T, Paypal, L/C, D/P, D/A, Western Union, etc., all decided by customer's requirements.
We warmly welcome friends from domestic and abroad come to us for business negotiation and cooperation for mutual benefit.To supply customers excellent quality products with good price and punctual delivery time is our responsibility.
|Pulley Sizes:||1008, 1108, 1210, 1610, 2517, 3020, 3030 etc.|
|Material:||Cast Iron, Steel|
|Surface Treatment:||Black Oxide, Phosphating|
|Application:||Chemical Industry, Grain Transport, Mining Transport, Power Plant, etc.|
|Size:||Metric & Inch|
Can I find information on taper bush alternatives for specialized applications?
Yes, you can find information on taper bush alternatives for specialized applications. There are various alternatives available that cater to specific requirements and offer unique features or advantages over traditional taper bushes. Here are some common taper bush alternatives and where you can find information about them:
- Keyless Bushings: Keyless bushings provide an alternative to traditional taper bushes by eliminating the need for keyways and key slots. These bushings utilize frictional forces to secure the shaft, offering precise positioning, high torque transmission, and easy installation and removal. Information on keyless bushings can be found in engineering catalogs, manufacturer websites, and technical articles on power transmission components.
- Split Taper Bushings: Split taper bushings are designed with a split along their length, allowing for easy installation and removal without the need to disassemble the entire shaft assembly. They are particularly useful in applications where frequent maintenance or shaft replacement is required. Information on split taper bushings can be obtained from supplier catalogs, manufacturer websites, and technical resources on mechanical power transmission.
- Locking Devices: Locking devices, such as locking collars or locking assemblies, provide an alternative to taper bushes by utilizing mechanical locking mechanisms to secure the shaft. These devices offer high holding power, concentricity, and resistance to axial and radial loads. Information on locking devices can be found in engineering handbooks, manufacturer catalogs, and online resources dedicated to power transmission components.
- Adapters and Reducers: Adapters and reducers are used to connect shafts of different sizes or configurations. They allow for the mating of components with mismatched dimensions or when transitioning from one shaft type to another. Information on adapters and reducers can be found in engineering references, mechanical design handbooks, and manufacturer catalogs specializing in power transmission components.
- Custom Engineered Solutions: In some specialized applications, custom engineered solutions may be required to meet specific design or performance criteria. Consulting with engineering firms specializing in power transmission or seeking advice from manufacturers and suppliers can provide insights into tailored alternatives for unique applications.
When researching taper bush alternatives for specialized applications, it is important to consider factors such as load capacity, torque transmission, alignment requirements, installation ease, and maintenance considerations. Evaluating the specific needs of your application and consulting with experts in the field can help you identify the most suitable alternative solution.
Information on taper bush alternatives can be found in engineering references, mechanical design handbooks, manufacturer catalogs, online resources, and industry-specific publications. Additionally, reaching out to manufacturers and suppliers directly can provide access to detailed product information, application guidelines, and technical support.
By exploring taper bush alternatives, you can discover innovative solutions that meet the unique demands of your specialized application, optimizing performance, efficiency, and reliability in your power transmission system.
What are the standard tolerances for taper bushes in engineering applications?
In engineering applications, taper bushes are designed to provide a secure and accurate connection between shafts and hubs or other rotating components. The standard tolerances for taper bushes can vary depending on factors such as the specific application, industry standards, and the manufacturing processes involved. Here are some general guidelines regarding the standard tolerances for taper bushes:
1. Shaft Diameter Tolerance: The shaft diameter tolerance refers to the permissible deviation in the diameter of the shaft that the taper bush will be mounted onto. The standard tolerance for the shaft diameter is typically specified based on industry standards such as ISO (International Organization for Standardization). Common tolerance classes for shafts include h6, h7, and h8, where h6 represents a tight tolerance and h8 represents a looser tolerance. The specific tolerance class required for a taper bush application depends on factors such as the desired interference fit and the precision requirements of the system.
2. Taper Bush Bore Tolerance: The taper bush bore tolerance refers to the permissible deviation in the inner diameter of the taper bush, which corresponds to the fit with the shaft. Similar to the shaft diameter tolerance, the taper bush bore tolerance is typically specified using tolerance classes such as H7, H8, and H9. These classes indicate the allowable variation in the inner diameter of the taper bush. Again, the specific tolerance class required depends on factors like the desired interference fit and the precision requirements of the application.
3. Interference Fit Tolerance: The interference fit tolerance refers to the amount of interference or tightness between the taper bush and the shaft. It ensures a secure and reliable connection between the two components. The interference fit tolerance can vary depending on the specific application and the desired level of engagement. It is generally recommended to follow the guidelines provided by the taper bush manufacturer or industry standards to determine the appropriate interference fit tolerance.
It is important to note that these are general guidelines, and the actual tolerances for taper bushes can vary based on specific application requirements, industry standards, and the manufacturing process used. When selecting taper bushes, it is crucial to consult the manufacturer's specifications and guidelines to ensure proper compatibility and fit with the intended shaft and hub dimensions.
By adhering to the appropriate standard tolerances for taper bushes in engineering applications, you can ensure the integrity and functionality of the power transmission system and maintain the desired fit and performance between the shaft and the rotating components.
Are there different types of taper bushes, and how do they differ in applications?
Yes, there are different types of taper bushes available, and they can vary in design and application. The variations in taper bush types are primarily based on the specific requirements of different industrial applications. Here are some common types of taper bushes and how they differ in their applications:
- Standard Taper Bushes: Standard taper bushes are the most commonly used type. They feature a standard taper angle and are widely available in various sizes and materials. These bushes are suitable for general industrial applications where a secure connection and ease of installation are required. Standard taper bushes provide a reliable and cost-effective solution for connecting rotating shafts to mating components such as pulleys, sprockets, or gears.
- QD (Quick Detachable) Taper Bushes: QD taper bushes are designed for applications where frequent removal or replacement of the bushing is necessary. They feature a split design with a flange on one end, allowing for quick and easy installation and removal without the need to disassemble other components. QD taper bushes are commonly used in applications where maintenance or component replacement needs to be done swiftly, such as conveyor systems or machinery that requires frequent adjustments or repairs.
- Weld-On Taper Bushes: Weld-on taper bushes are specifically designed for applications where a permanent and rigid connection is required. These bushes have a flange with holes that allow for welding onto the mating component, creating a strong and fixed connection. Weld-on taper bushes are commonly used in heavy-duty applications where there is a need for reliable power transmission and resistance to axial movement or vibration.
- XT (Extra Torque) Taper Bushes: XT taper bushes are engineered to handle higher torque loads compared to standard taper bushes. They feature a larger taper angle and a unique design that provides increased surface contact between the bush and the mating component. XT taper bushes are suitable for applications where higher torque transmission is required, such as heavy machinery or industrial power transmission systems.
- Threaded Taper Bushes: Threaded taper bushes are designed with internal threads in the bore, allowing for direct attachment of threaded shafts or components. These bushes eliminate the need for additional fasteners and provide a secure threaded connection. Threaded taper bushes are commonly used in applications where a threaded connection is preferred or required, such as adjusting mechanisms or equipment that undergoes frequent assembly and disassembly.
It's important to select the appropriate type of taper bush based on the specific requirements of your application. Consider factors such as load capacity, torque requirements, ease of installation, maintenance needs, and compatibility with mating components when choosing the right taper bush for your industrial equipment.
Consulting with manufacturers, suppliers, or industry experts can provide valuable guidance in selecting the most suitable taper bush type for your application. They can help assess your specific needs and recommend the appropriate taper bush that offers optimal performance and reliability in your intended application.
editor by CX 2023-11-03